Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Problems with hosting through reseller

aidan834
Trust:

Problems with hosting through reseller

i hate resellers!!!! sorry but i need to vent. i wish i would have known!!!! so anyways i choose to get a site hosted through a resellers. to make a long story short they suck ass!!! you cant do anything with your domain through them nothing!!! i tried to change registrars. with no luck b/c the reseller wouldnt approve the xfer, (this is after i paid them in full to honor my commitment to them for hosting then domain)!!!! its beign going on for about a week now with a bunch of other b/s i havent metioned. anyways i did a who is and found out who they resell for maybe they can give me a hand????

LESSON LEARND!!!! RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH!! it could have all been avoided if i would have researched!!!

anywaysif you read this thanx 4 listening. i fyou have any advise throw it my way

jeff registrars and resellers!!!!!
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
I hope it all works out for you. I have a list as long as my arm for problems and times I got screwed over in the online world. Keep on pluggin away.

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Thanks for the warning. I think I must've been pretty lucky, I've never been scammed once online.

One of my mates recently got ripped off $600 for a drum kit from ebay. He lost the auction, then got an email from "ebay" saying he had won. He wired off the $600, then when nothing had happened a few days later, he checked his money and found out that some guy in Italy had pulled it out. I can't believe people would do this sort of stuff.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world