Affilorama Birthday
Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Popover Question..

foxracing_honda_38
Trust:

Popover Question..

Hey guys!

Quick question...

If I use a pop over set to X amount of days, say for example in this case 30 days and i have one set on every page, will a first time viewer (bearing in mind they don't delete their cookies) be confronted with a pop over if they decide to click on another page after they've been presented with the first pop over, or will a pop over only show up once for them in that 30 day no matter what page they click .. hope i made sense with that one ?
chidi11
Trust:
No if you set it for 30 days the IP address will only trigger a pop up every 30 days. Pop up activates on IP address so how many pages makes no difference
foxracing_honda_38
Trust:
Ah brilliant ! that ones always picked at me so I've always hesitated to set one up , thanks man much appreciated

This topic was started on Jul 04, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.