Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Picking a Good Blogging Theme

bizbop
Trust:

Picking a Good Blogging Theme

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone had a good blogging theme that ties in good with the AB theme from the affiloblueprint course?

My goal is to have a subdomain for a blog that continually pumps new information about my niche; short blog type articles 100-200 words and then link to my domain which will be following the guidelines of affiloblueprint.

Any suggestions would be great,

-Biz
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Aim for a plain theme if you want something to tie in with the AB theme, even the default WP theme might be suitable (it has the blue and keeps things basic).

The great thing about WP is that you can easily change the theme if it doesnt work.

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

bizbop
Trust:
Hey thanks a lot Mark!

This topic was started on Jan 29, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.