Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Outsource Website Design

rebeccatyler384
Trust:

Outsource Website Design

Dear friends, I am a digital marketing professional. I am associated with a digital marketing consultancy offering complete branding solutions from logo designing, website design and development and search engine marketing. I often come across customers possessing a poorly designed website and willing to hire us for search engine marketing.

I always request them to first fix the issues on their website before investing money and time for higher ranking. Most of them reveal later that they hired a junior designer on a contractual basis to design their company website. When I asked them why they didn’t outsource web design to any of the reliable design agency, they simply answer that they can’t rely on a third party.

They mistakenly assume that consultants and professional freelancers are unable to understand their core business and its needs. This is because they don’t have knowledge about the standard process of web design process.

When it comes to outsourcing web development and design services to third parties, entrepreneurs should learn the difference among web-site building professionals.

There are two kinds of professionals offering website design and development services to their clients.

Website designers are the professionals, who are working on layout, graphics, navigation and text on the site. They coordinate with graphic designers to decide graphics, colors, and font on the website.

In contrast to them, website developers take all the design from graphic designers and website designers to write the code to implement it to develop a functional site with navigation. They also coordinate with search engine optimizers to write SEO friendly code to increase traffic on a website.

Have you ever outsourced website designing to design company? How did you find the best design agency? You may share few tips. Thanks
Last edited by cecille.l on 19 May 17 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link removed by moderator

abhaykalmegh
Trust:
HOW TO MAKE A WEBSITE @walletdreams
Building a website has never been so fun.The easy & step-by-step guide for a beginner.
https://walletdreams.com/make-a-website/

This topic was started on May 19, 2017 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.