Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Optimizepress nav bar problems

denrichard
Trust:

Optimizepress nav bar problems

Hi everyone, I have built a blog with optimizepress theme, problem is it seems the top nav bar background doesn't extend wide enough to fit all the page's links in it..any way I can make the background thicker to fit all my links. The link pages are shown but the background doesn't. I would also like a left side nav bar instead of the top one, if there's any way anyone knows how to do that, it would be awesome, I've been looking everywhere and can't find any advice on it. Maybe some PHP coding somewhere in the editor section would do the trick..thanks guys :)
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi denrichard,

Could you please email me with your website's URL through the contact form in our support page so I can take a look at your site?

Hope to hear from you soon. :)
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You can usually customize the tab menu bar in the WordPress dashboard. Your header for any OptimizePress page needs to be 977pixels wide.

Please go to this page for more information:
OptimizePress - How To Set Up Headers/Header Logo Issues?
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Mar 05, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.