Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Need Help With Review Page Design

tshipp
Trust:

Need Help With Review Page Design

I would like to add a page to my site similar to Mark's http://www.wowblackbook.com/best-world- ... guides.php. I have gone through the course and don't see this discussed. I am using Xsitepro. How is this type of page done?

Thanks,
Tony
If you keep on doing what you have always done, you will keep on getting what you have always got.

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
How to create a product review table in XsitePro was discussed in Week 5 video 4.a in Affiloblueprint :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

tshipp
Trust:
Thanks for the assistance.
If you keep on doing what you have always done, you will keep on getting what you have always got.

This topic was started on Oct 20, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.