Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

My Home Page

PremiumMember
perswealth
Trust:

My Home Page

Hello Everyone,

Ok, i created the first page on my wordpress website. Problem is, when i close out, then copy the website address into my browser, i see my website with JUST the link on the page, but nothing else.

In other words, i have to CLICK on the left hand link in order to see my first page.

I actually want to see the first page of my site to be my home page, and not something i have to click on on the left hand side in order to get to that page. How do i do that? thanks and i love this community!!
faradina
Trust:
You are seeing a blank page right now because your wordpress site's home page is set to "Your latest posts". You will have to set your homepage to "A static page" in "Settings" > "Reading" > "Front page displays", and then select the page you want to be your homepage.
PremiumMember
perswealth
Trust:
Awesome. Thank you so much Faradina : )

This topic was started on Aug 07, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.