Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Missing CSS Stylesheet Error on Health Check

tahen
Trust:

Missing CSS Stylesheet Error on Health Check

Hello. Tell me how to fix this situation?
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Ignore it.

It is complaining that you have some inline styles in your page, but this isn't as important as it's saying it is.

While you shouldn't have your whole stylesheet embedded into your page, there is nothing wrong with having a few inline styles. Google even recommends it if it helps your above-the-fold content load faster.

I'm only seeing one inline style in the first page in that report. So if I were you I'd just ignore it.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

tahen
Trust:
Hello. It is clear, but I would like to understand spretsifiki knowledge of the profession and whether it is correct, as the site designer without ftp access!
aletta-testing
Trust:
"knowledge of the profession and whether it is correct"

I'm sorry, I don't really understand what you're asking.
This is Aletta's "Testing Things" account. If I'm posting with this, it's because I've forgotten to log out. Silly me.

tahen
Trust:
I just want to fix these errors I just want to fix these errors

This topic was started on Mar 24, 2015 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.