Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Looking for help with adding video to my site

affilly
Trust:

Looking for help with adding video to my site

Thanks with the help with adding audio to my webpage and I have mastered this.

Now I need a little advice with adding video. Someone kindly sent me a copy of camstudio and I am having difficulty with the swf file to my site. I have frontpage that I create my webpages which is brilliant but I am not sure how to add this to the page.

Do you need a special program to show the swf video.

This is new to me and would love any help.

Regards
Affilly
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
You should be able to create an html page when you export the movie. Make sure you send the page + swf file to the same directory as the page you want to put it on. Copy the code from the html page and paste it onto the page you want. lol that's confusing but it works......
affilly
Trust:
I had it recordered in avi and then I converted it to swf but something happened to the file and it did not convert properly so it had a problem.

The avi file was too big and it seperated it in to 2 swf files but it did not convert properly. One worked and one did not but I only tested the first one. The second one worked when I checked this time. It is back to the drawing bouard and record the video in swf to start with.

Thanks
affilly