Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Is it ok to make a header without layers in paint.net?

marymeagan
Trust:

Is it ok to make a header without layers in paint.net?

Hi guys

In Paint.net I chose a scene from Stock.Xchange for my header and it has a border separating the scene from the first layer that I couldn't get rid of, so instead I decided to stretch the scene across the entire header which I thought looked good.(wish I where there LOL)

I'm promoting alternative energy and the scene I chose is a lovely sea shore with rolling waves,

Is there a problem in doing it this way (ignoring all the other layers).

I also think an off white font (I chose a thin "old newspaper" font) should do the trick.

Larry
Last edited by faradina on 27 Jan 10 9:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

Larry Bauge

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
It's okay if you don't use all the Paint.net tools that were shown in the Affiloblueprint lessons. They were just demonstrated so that members will be informed that there are available tools in the software that they could use. As long as you're satisfied with how your header looks, then it's fine not to follow all the steps :)

But you have to add a new layer if you're going to put a text on your header so that it will be easier to move around.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

marymeagan
Trust:
Hi Michell

Thanks again for your advice

Larry
Larry Bauge

This topic was started on Jan 27, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.