Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Info needed about Business to Business Websites

seasons
Trust:

Info needed about Business to Business Websites

Hi,

I am pretty new, this is my first week. While reading and going over the notes for week 1 (of the 90 day lessons) - at the end, Mark highly recommends business to business websites.

Maybe I'm feeling a little scattered, I dunno...but, is there more information about setting up a site for business to business topic's...

Where do I begin...I'd like to do a b2b site and trust Mark's highly recommended knowledge.

I went to affilorama affiliate programs look up and I did a search for the keyword "b2b" and there was 1 page full of affiliate programs listed...Should I get clue's about "a topic" for my business to business website looking at these affiliate programs and then go from there?

There is only 1 page of b2b affiliate programs in affiliorama....do you think this is sufficient for me to find my topic and go from there...

Any tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks kindly,

Lori
seasons
Trust:
I'm sorry, I jumped the gun...I found more information about finding topics and such about business to business websites in the lesson about keywods for natural search engine lisings.

Lori
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey lori!

That's where I was going to suggest you look. Welcome aboard, though! Let us know if you've got any other questions, even if you do end up answering them yourself :)

regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium