Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

How can I apply my affiliate links to my pages....

sevensisters
Trust:

How can I apply my affiliate links to my pages....

Having got the links working at some point, I had to make some alterations to several of my pages, subsequently the links needed to be changed, now I have a problem of getting them to work, either they won't paste to the dialog box, if they do, the result at the merchants end suggests " affiliate- none"
I do hope the one of you guys could suggest a remedy; I'm using XsitePro, and hoping to get my first website up and running real quick

Regards

david..
kjhosein
Trust:
David - If your site is live with the problem, perhaps let us know what the URL is so that someone else can take a look at the HTML source to get a better idea of what's going on. Either that or copy and paste a bit of the source code right here. HTML links start with:
<a href="

Right now, your question seems (to me at least) a bit short on details to give you much of an answer.
Best,

_Khalid
sevensisters
Trust:
Hi
thanks for the response, I got them working, by ensuring my id and affiliate code was inserted in the html, at source.
thanks again
david

This topic was started on Aug 05, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.