Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Home Link Broken

PremiumMember
tedhayes
Trust:

Home Link Broken

Hey Guys,

I have an issue that I have never encountered before. I currently have three sites, but only one of them has this problem. When the site is up, the navigation is on the info bar. I can go from page to page easily, but when I hit the home page button the site disappears. I can hit the back button and it works fine. I can also go through the site-map and hit the first page link and it works fine. I have tried other engines and they all lose the page. It only happens from the "home" button on the info bar. Has anyone else had this type of issue?

Thanks,

Ted
Site Admin
mikeantiga
Trust:
Hi Ted, Was your website created using WordPress or XSitePro? Can you also tell us the website URL so that we can check it?
Want lessons on Affiliate Marketing, SEO and Content Creation? Get them here for FREE:
http://www.affilorama.com/lessons

PremiumMember
tedhayes
Trust:
Thanks Mike - I found the cause of the problem and corrected it. I appreciate your concern.

Ted

This topic was started on Jun 10, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.