Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

H1 tags in Xsite pro

cgraynz
Trust:

H1 tags in Xsite pro

I have only watched the beginners videos on SEO and they were awesome. I am sure the advanced section gives great value too.

Thanks for putting so much into this Mark as you could sell these for a decent profit on their own!

Now, I am trying to work out how to use the H1 tags in Xsitepro.

Does the H1 tag have to be the largest font on the page? Is there a way to manipulate the size of it on the source code on Xsitepro?

I know Marc mentioned something about CSS and manipulating the code to get the font looking good. Does Xsitepro use CSS?

Should we be using h2 and h3 for different headings?

And lastly, is there an advantage of bolding keywords for SEO purposes?

I look fwd to your response.
PremiumMember
stkeys
Trust:
Hi cgraynz,

It looks as though Mark may have missed you post so I'll give you my answers and hope they are of some help to you.

Does the H1 tag have to be the largest font on the page? Is there a way to manipulate the size of it on the source code on Xsitepro?

It's easy to put H1 tags in XSP without messing about with any HTML code.
All you have to do is chose Heading 1 from the drop down menu in design view.

Then click and and drag your mouse over the header text to highlite it.
Next click on the drop down menu for the point size of the Font and play around with the sizes until you are happy with the results.

If you then go to the source page you will see that you have H1 tags and also a font size in the line of code.
just remember to save before uploading to your server.

Should we be using h2 and h3 for different headings?

I think Mark would agree that any form of H1, H2, H3, tags are worth using also bolding certain keywords underlining and even Italicising some keywords can add to the SEO benefit.

Just don't over do it.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

St.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Thanks StKeys, great post!

We're all here to help each other, keep up the good work :)
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium