Affilorama Birthday
Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Florist Online Shop

allison_better
Trust:

Florist Online Shop

Hello all

I'm going to launch a florist shop website with online purchase option, based on a existent web template - http://icetemplates.com/shop/flowers-re ... age-theme/

And need assistance ‌in this template modification towards my specifications. Those include menu titles names change, getting rid of irrelevant feautures, replacement of imagery and texts, newsletter and contact forms setup and minor color alterations.

And most importantly incorporation of a 3d party shopping cart as orders placement facility.

Waiting for offers
PremiumMember
clickjag
Trust:
HI Allison,

Hope you will not mind my curiosity? I have only just joined and noticed your question... would it not
be easier to start with one of the jetpacks or have you done that already and this is a further bigger project?

My name is Mark I am from the UK and would love to be able to discuss the brainstorming of making this business pop if you were interested to any level.

Wishing you luck in your ventures, all the best for now.

Cheers
Mark

This topic was started on Sep 26, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.