Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Enlightementgateway.com

pierrorider22
Trust:

Enlightementgateway.com

Hi guys, I ve been on Mark website and of course I find it very very good. Clear, great content, top articles etc ...
However I wasn t sure about which product Mark was promoting. Was it product from clickbank ? Cos on the Product name part, I thought that would have been the name of the product with a review with some link, which is not the case.
As well how many product should it be wise to promote on a website ? What is a minimum acceptable ?
Thanx a lot
Pierre
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Pierre,

However I wasn t sure about which product Mark was promoting. Was it product from clickbank ? Cos on the Product name part, I thought that would have been the name of the product with a review with some link, which is not the case.

Mark was promoting a product or two from Clickbank on his enlightenmentgateway.com site and another 2 I think from a different affiliate network.

As well how many product should it be wise to promote on a website ? What is a minimum acceptable ?

We recommend a maximum of three when you're starting out. You can add more products as you go along.

Hope that helps. Have a good weekend!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on May 23, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.