Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Efficient Theme for Sports Website (Cricket)

syedsirajuddinsohail
Trust:

Efficient Theme for Sports Website (Cricket)

Hi friends,

I am a complete beginner to affiliate marketing but thanks to Affilorama, I am on the moon now. I have chosen my niche and I am not afraid to reveal my niche. I am extremely passionate about Cricket and want to start my website. It will cover entire cricket matches, stories, news, gossips, ongoing and upcoming tours, players, events and everything a sports website or online magazine covers.

So, I want a good THEME to adjust by bulk content and I am in no need of making theme from scratch because I don't have enough budget. The theme should be SEO optimized and AdSense friendly, which should not cost me more than $25 - 40. Thanks in advance:)
syedsirajuddinsohail
Trust:
Bump.....
mbhlsu
Trust:
Try this link ... there are quite a few good themes ... a little pricey though ... if you don't see what you are looking for, then google "sports website themes" ... you'll be surprised what you will find. Hope this helps.

http://www.templatemonster.com/category/sport/

This topic was started on Jun 25, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.