Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Editing Left Panel in Xsite Pro 2.53

info38
Trust:

Editing Left Panel in Xsite Pro 2.53

Can anyone assist me on editing the panel. I am on lesson 4 last section. They make no mention how to get left panel to look like his. Is that coming in later lessons? are the pages links backs? does he manual type name of pages in the left panel or are they automatically listed as you add the pages. I am confused. Help
PremiumMember
newstart
Trust:
If I understand your question correctly.

The page title names are automatically put into the left panel when you press "Add Page." When the "add page" button is pushed a page is created requiring you to fill out the sections. This is where the page title is entered. On the opposite side of the page is the "Menu Setting" section. In the menu section are several boxes that can be checked. One of the boxes reads "Show on Left Navigation Menu". By checking that box your page title will appear on the left of your pages.

Note the menu section should also have check boxes for "Publish this Web Page" and "Add this page to my Site Map." These boxes need to be checked as well. If you have not established a home page that box should be checked for one of your pages.

I hope that helps.

Margene
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
They cover how to set up the sidebar pannel in another video later on in the course. just keep working through it and you will get there.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Sep 25, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.