Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Dynamic Navigation

PremiumMember
kieran
Trust:

Dynamic Navigation

I am using AffiloTheme 3.2 on a WP site, and would like to change the static nav bar into a dynamic one. Not as good as Amazon's, I don't suppose, but heading in that direction. Does anybody know:

a. If this is possible with the AffiloTheme template, and

b. How to do it?

Any advice or directions would be much appreciated.

Thanks, guys.
Kieran

www.moneymakingbuzz.com - the Key to Online Wealth
www.buildthingsdirect.com - the Top Site for Home Improvement Projects

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi kieran,

a. If this is possible with the AffiloTheme template,

AffiloTheme 3.2 does not natively supports menus yet so you have to use a plugin like the Pixopoint menu plugin.

b. How to do it?

You can install and activate the Pixopoint menu and then add "Pages" in the menu item. This will automatically display your pages in the menu. When you create a new page it will be automatically displayed in the menu.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

PremiumMember
kieran
Trust:
Thanks for this, Cecille. I have been sidetracked on another project for a few days, but will try this plug-in with fingers crossed!

Your advice, as always, much appreciated.

Best regards

Kieran
Kieran

www.moneymakingbuzz.com - the Key to Online Wealth
www.buildthingsdirect.com - the Top Site for Home Improvement Projects

This topic was started on May 15, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.