Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

content for physical products affiliates

chants
Trust:

content for physical products affiliates

hi

I did Marks bootcamp re building a website for information products. Id like to know how I should go about structuring a website for physical products. Can it also take the form of articles? How does it differ? Does someone have a successful model to share with me. My biggest query is how to optimize it for keywords - which seems to be a strategy which is so effective for information products.Thanks
faradina
Trust:
Promoting physical products is much the same as promoting digital products. You definitely use articles and reviews as well. Optimization techniques are still the same. The difference is that you need to be more specific in describing the products as those would be things that people would actually touch/hold. You would also need to discuss shipping in your promotion articles.
chants
Trust:
Thanks a lot . Appreciate you taking time to help me

This topic was started on Apr 12, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.