Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Category Posts Widget Plugin - Help Please

smurfling
Trust:

Category Posts Widget Plugin - Help Please

Hi Guys & Girls, I finally found what I was looking for in the Category Posts Widget plugin by James Lao. I have managed to add the Widget in my sidebar several times (once for each category) with each category's posts displayed below it. Everything looks wonderful except for one tiny problem. When I click on each of my post titles, they show the correct page & url BUT the content on the page is exactly the same for each post. In other words, one particular post appears no matter which post link I click on in the sidebar. The permalink, url, everything appears ok, and when I go to each post in edit mode, everything is fine. If I deactivate Category Posts plugin, everything goes back to normal. I can click on individual posts via the sitemap in the footer and it shows different posts ok.
I'm still relatively green, so forgive my limited knowledge here. The process of elimination leads me to conclude that there is a simple solution to my problem that probably involves either ticking or unticking something somewhere in the deep dark recesses of my wordpress admin.
Any suggestions anyone??? I'm all ears and waiting with baited breathe!!!!
Thanks a Million, Smurfling
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Can you give us temporary access to your WP dashboard so that we could check what is causing the error? If so, please email your site URL and temporary login details through the contact form at our support page. Thanks!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Our technical staff said that the Category Posts Widget plugin is not compatible with AffiloTheme, sorry :(
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Nov 02, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.