Affilorama Birthday
Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

building intra-text links etc

chants
Trust:

building intra-text links etc

Hi

I thought I had posted this ... but it seems I havent

I'd like to know how to build intra-text links in a single post as well as between posts in the archives. I am a newbie ... so I need clear instructions

Also ... I have had to split my blog up into different posts because the first post is too long. The problem is that when I click on the blog url in my browser what shows up is ALL the posts on one page.. with the most recent first and the previous later on.

Is there any way to get just the most recent , or the even first showing with an intralink at the top of the page to the other posts ?
esolutions
Trust:
Hi,

In Wordpress settings you can set the homepage to display a single page or post. You can also select the amount of most recent posts displayed. If you use the more tag in your posts, you can control the amount of text that is shown on the homepage for each post so that it appears more as teaser text and then the viewer must click "read more" in order to view the entire post.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

chants
Trust:
Thanks a lot

Any info on intra -linking text within and between posts ?

Chantelle

This topic was started on Jan 16, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.