Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Affilotheme Help

andrwstutzman
Trust:

Affilotheme Help

I have been trying to install the new affilotheme on instant wordpress for testing i have tried to upload from the zip repeatidly and it will not install anyone have anouther way to do this?
andrwstutzman
Trust:
So i unzipped it did not use upload then i open'd the folder and cut and pasted the folder within label'd affilotheme 2 then deleted the original folder named affilotheme it showed up and is working thus far, will update if ther is any problems hope this helps others with the same problem apparently that first folder masked the rest because it was telling me there was no style sheet or template.

ODOYLE RULES!!!!!
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I apologize for the inconvenience. I'm glad to hear that you were able to resolve your issue.

Affilotheme needs to be uploaded through FTP. I suggest you use Cyberduck instead of Filezilla. Please follow the installation instructions on this page.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you need any further assistance.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Sep 24, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.