Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

affiliate pdf giveaway - how to do it?

benlauren
Trust:

affiliate pdf giveaway - how to do it?

I want to put a give away pdf on my front page rather than an advertisement on the top of my front page. As a newbie I've gotten so far but am now stuck. I have downloaded the pdf and checked that my hoplink is embeded within and that is okay. I know where to get the graphic for people to click on, but how do I attach the pdf in my downloads to the image? Any help appreciated. Cheers Lynda.
slvrsrfr
Trust:
If you're using Wordpress this URL will run you through it. It's an older video and so he's using an older version of Wordpress but it'll work.

How to upload a PDF to Wordpress

Hope this helps,

Jason
benlauren
Trust:
Update on the above question for anyone stuck on this as well. I found the answer on xsitepros web site in common questions and answers. I have tried it and it works great. Thanks for looking.

This topic was started on Apr 18, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.