Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

A tip for separating text from the images

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:

A tip for separating text from the images

One problem I see happening in some of the images people are making themselves for their web site is that sometimes the text disappears into the background, making it harder to read. Last night, I recorded a video on a couple of things that you can do to help separate the text from the background or add visual interest to your images.

The video shows how to do the techniques in GIMP, but the ideas can be used in any graphics program that uses layers.

Grady
Last edited by sydney on 11 Apr 11 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken link

Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Thanks, Grady! Helpful as always :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Thanks, Michelle. It's something I thought some here would find helpful, which was why I posted it.

On another note, I'm getting ready to move my images stuff onto it's own domain. I'm working on editing the videos to reflect the new website.
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

This topic was started on Feb 18, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.