02 Apr 19 9:02 am
You didn’t say what you have already done to improve your website, so the answer may be a bit in general.
You can pick from the list whatever you still haven’t done.
1. Good content. You want to offer something original, and possibly unique to the visitor.
2. Create content with long tail keywords. They provide much better ranking than short tail keywords.
3 .Optimize meta descriptions. Meta descriptions are not seen on the websites, but they are more than visible to the search engines.
4. Adjust your website to work well on all devices. The largest portion of the traffic is coming from smartphones.
5. Focus on the visual. It doesn’t really matter if your content is great, if the user can’t find it right away, or if it is badly wrapped up.
Place some high definition photos, because the people are more likely to share a photo than text.
6. Integrate social media and be active. Post regularly on all available social channels.
7. Create an FAQ page. People love to ask questions, and even more to get answers to those questions. That will establish a trusting relationship.
is your daily source of internet marketing news. We provide you with the latest news, tips and tricks from the internet marketing industry. Tune in.