Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Invitation to affiliate program / Discover Car Hire

spartacus1990
Trust:

Invitation to affiliate program / Discover Car Hire

Hello friends,

My name is Sergey Kulpin and I’m the affiliate marketing manager for the company Discover Car Hire Ltd.

We compare prices of 500 car rental suppliers in over 10,000 locations around the world to offer end users the best prices the market has to offer. DCH is a popular service that’s been in business for over 7 years and has monthly traffic of 600,000 visitors.

We’re launching an affiliate program, and I’d like to invite you to join—place a link to us on your website, and we’ll share 60% of our revenue from customers who clicked on your link.

If your web-site thematic is somehow linked to travelling, advertising for a car rental comparison site like ours will be useful for your audience. We think it’s a win-win situation!

Discover Car Hire works successfully with many bloggers worldwide, for example, ReinisFischer (200,000 monthly visitors).

You can ask me any questions. I am here to help you earn and grow together with us.

Best regards,
Sergey Kulpin
Affiliate Marketing Manager
Sergey Kulpin
Affiliate Marketing Manager
Discover Car Hire Ltd.
Email: sergey.kulpin@discovercarhire.com
www.discovercarhire.com
https://discover-car-hire.postaffiliatepro.com/affiliates/signup.php