Affilorama Birthday
Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Will Changing My Content Affect My Position ?

PremiumMember
pwilkes
Trust:

Will Changing My Content Affect My Position ?

I have a few pages on my site that rank on the first page of Google and I am making consistent sales. There is one page on my site, which is on the first page, that I'm wanting to change the content around because I think this will help increase the click through rate. I'll keep the keywords as they are and possibly add some related words for latent semantic indexing. I want to do this but I don't want to lose my first page position. Can someone enlighten me on this situation?

Thank You,
PWilkes
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
I think as long as the URL to your page isn't changing, then you should be okay to make changes within the page itself.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

This topic was started on May 17, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.