Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

What should I do to maintain & increase page PR ranking?

burkhardt5
Trust:

What should I do to maintain & increase page PR ranking?

My site was recently re-evaluated by Google (All Good) and it boosted several of my internal pages from not ranked at all and PR 0's to PR 1's. I want to make sure that they only go up in PR (naturally). Are there things that I should do to help them stay as PR 1's and eventually go higher? My site is over 19 months old and I was planning on bulking up the content amount in the next several weeks to most of my pages.
Am I better off waiting to add more content or should I add it as planed?
Would it be wise to do nothing for a while to stabilize the pages PR?
What would be the best way to maintain the PR for these pages?
Thanks
Paul
Never Give Up!!!
Paul J. Burkhardt

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Congratulations on your increase in page rank, Paul!

Continue building links with relevant sites and I'm sure your page rank would continuously increase. You might want to watch this lesson for more tips: What is Google page rank?
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

burkhardt5
Trust:
Thank you.
Paul J. Burkhardt

This topic was started on Jan 30, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.