Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Using Wordpress gets your site indexed faster?

tyuqte
Trust:

Using Wordpress gets your site indexed faster?

hi.

i heard using wordpress will be the best to get indexed fast by engines.

now... i know wordpress is a blog that i install on my server.

thats all i know... whats xml,, rss stuff people are talking about ?
syndication... and blah blah... i cant understand.. i cant seem to find a constructive and well written manual..

what makes wordpress so special ?

plz help !!!!
Last edited by cecille.l on 04 Aug 11 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: seo

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
I am unable to find any concrete proof that sites built on Wordpress get indexed faster that others. Some websites get indexed faster, regardless of whether they are using Wordpress or not.

RSS is a way of publishing new content from other websites in a faster, standardized format.

Syndication is when writers post their works in a directory where their works become visible to a larger audience, thus increasing traffic to their website

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Wordpress automatically pings the search engines every time you add fresh content to let them know to come see your site. Years ago, when they got a ping the Bots would come running and index your site within hours or even minutes of new content being added. But, so many people use WP now, they largely ignore the pinging.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Aug 04, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.