Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

traffic travis no onpage signs, how come?

mittel
Trust:

traffic travis no onpage signs, how come?

Hi guys,
i have a questions regarding my page and research in traffic travis.
I checked it out on traffic travis and its allready on place 16 after 3 days.
But when i check for the keyword in the h1,title,description in traffic travis it can't find them.
Is it because wordpress uses as default - "keyword" - name of blog??Is this why TT can't find the keyword in title , header etc.

A different question regarding to wordpress.
Always when i start a site and check for h1 the tool tells me i have more then one h1.Is this by default?If so how can i change this in wordpress without hiring a programmer everytime?
thank you
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Can you email us through our contact form at our support page and give us your site URL and your search parameters so that we could check the results on our end?

If you are using Wordpress, the title is automatically put in H1 tags. That is a default setting in WP.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Apr 08, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.