Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Traffic Travis Keyword Options

ricardoarboisjr
Trust:

Traffic Travis Keyword Options

Hello Fellow Affilorama Members,

I just recently purchased TT Pro and I'm trying to get a feel for it and I also need some feedback in reference to "Keyword Options" feature. If I use the Adwords Keyword Tool I have the option to check "Only show ideas closely related to my search terms".

By doing so, I get a number of keywords back that are related to the main keyword/s. This allows me to dig deeper. When I go to TT and I set "exact" match feature, I get a large list of keywords in return.

It seems that I cannot dig deeper into long tailed keywords. I could be wrong. Market Samurai has the "Only show ideas closely related to my search terms" and it's pretty useful.

I am trying to understand why TT does not have that feature? It seems like to me I am going to have to go back and forth using adwords keyword tool and traffic travis. I would greatfully appreciate it if someone could share their knowledge and experience on the best way to use TT for keyword research.

I would greatly appreciate some feedback.
sostech
Trust:
friendly bump
Last edited by sostech on 16 Jun 12 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ricardoarboisjr
Trust:
Hi setio808,

I've selected 5 niches and am currently doing keyword research to see which niche provides the best group of keywords to promote the niche.

It would be good if TT had the capability to provide broad, phrase and exact matches all at once instead of doing the search individually.

With that said, don't get me wrong I like TT and It has some awesome features. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that has thought of that and I believe Mark and his team are getting a lot of feedback on how to make TT better.

I am looking forward towards the future updates. I wish you the best.

This topic was started on Jun 11, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.