Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Themezoom - Who uses it? Is it worth $250/month?

henri j
Trust:

Themezoom - Who uses it? Is it worth $250/month?

Heya,

I am very excited about Themezoom, and I still am but the price at $250/month is sick!

I did some searches on the forum here but didn't find much information about it. Is it worth it at $250/month?

How many here use it?
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Henri,

Themezoom is a serious tool, and I recommend it when you reach a point that you can afford it. ONLY if you can REALLY afford it. To be able to get the most out of Themezoom you need to ask yourself if you're at the top of your game as far as your existing SEO is concerned, and whether you've absolutely hit the ceiling with traditional (cheap or free) keyword research tools.

If you're yet to exhaust these other options, or if you're just getting started with SEO... then you'll probably end up wasting your money with Themezoom. If you don't know what you're looking for with such a powerful tool, then you probably won't be able to use it to its best extent, and you'll be $250/month worse off.

I would say that very few people here in Affilorama will be using it. Most will be using tools like Wordtracker. Those people who are will be earning more than enough to cover the cost of it BEFORE they decide to get it.

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

henri j
Trust:
Love your answers Mark! :)

I am just reading the Master Plan and about how to structure my website. I am going to restructure me whole website to fit this model.

What do you think about NicheBOT vs. Wordtracker? I see in the master plan that Wordtracker is almost the least recommended tool to use.

Also what about ThemeZoom closing the doors? Is this just a marketing strategy or will they actually do it? I'd hate to miss the opportunity in the future to use a tool like that, it seems amazing!

Thanks again.