Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

SubmitEdge.com Directory Submission

PremiumMember
sportakus
Trust:

SubmitEdge.com Directory Submission

When filling out the Directory Submission do we use our original list of keywords for "Title" Submission or is it better to use keywords that will be found when searching a directory listing. For example, SubmitEdge uses the tool called freekeywords.wordtracker.com to give you examples. However, the search numbers are different than Google's. Some of my keywords when using this tool have very low numbers. So I guess what I'm asking is should I be using a different set of keywords or a more generalized approach when submitting to such directory listings?
tjohnson
Trust:
You know, I had no luck with submitedge.com with the 15 dollar 100 directory. Of course it could be me also. I follow what Mark says, make sure you put your keyword in the beginning of the title or as close to it as possible. Just like Ezinearticles.com , they suggest the same thing. I have seen several experience marketers like Fab in ezinearticles do this, example: keyword phrase: Then the title without keyword phrase-- Bare Naked Ladies: Are they the next big band?

This topic was started on Jan 26, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.