Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Robots Meta Plugin Setting and Problem?

PremiumMember
spunky
Trust:

Robots Meta Plugin Setting and Problem?

Setting for this add on is intimidating...

Could anyone run down the configuration list for me that is doing both ppc and seo? So afraid of getting this wrong.

Also, I noticed when I check noindex and nofollow and then update the page it jumps back up to index, follow setting. Is that normal and it still saved?

Wish there was a scanner to scan my domains to let me know in a txt file what my robot file looks like on any given domain.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
this is a problem when using robots meta and all in one seo pack. they dont play nice with each other.

the fix?

Platinum Seo pack does all the same as those two, together in one plus it automatically creates 301 redirects so you do not lose any link juice if you ever change your permalinks.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

PremiumMember
spunky
Trust:
Thanks for all the info... works nicely too. I'm paranoid when it comes to duplicate content. Since WP is new to me as CMS I've got tons of learning to do. Thanks again my friend.

This topic was started on Mar 17, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.