Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Problem with my article marketing strategy (Submission)

bernard_r
Trust:

Problem with my article marketing strategy (Submission)

Hi,
I'm trying to create tthe system and I have a problem with my article marketing strategy.

Here you can see the main process:

Everything goes great until the article submission part.

The problem is the method to rewrite articles, because Unique Article Wizard (UAW) and AMautomation (AMA) have different systems.

One thing is for sure: I need to write two new versions for each paragraph because UAW needs them.

Bu, What happen with AMA? Di I have to spin the article again? It would be the never ending story...
Here are the solutions I've thought:

1 - take the three versions for UAW and make a spin version for AMA spinning some phrases during the process... I'm terrified with this idea!

2 - Take the original articles and spin the phrases for AMA, again a lot of hard work to do and no time for it.

3 - Instead of writing 2 versions of each paragraph for UAW, rewrite three cversions so I can create then a spin version for AMA with a total of 4 versions for each paragraph (the number of paragraphs would be at least 7)

I'm afraid that the last method could be detected as duplicated content.

I'm a newbie for th emoment but I take it very seriously. I'm trying to bould an article marketing ssytem that works and keep me going without blocks.I'm investing a lto of time an effort and money.

I would really appreciate any valuable comment from experiences marketershere, as well as anybody who works wiith both systems: UAW and AMA.

Thanks,
Bernard.
bernard_r
Trust:
I've found a solution for this:

I rewrite every phrase three times in the spinner software and spin some words during the process. Then, I create three spun versions paying close attention that the paragraphs are pretty unique.

The three spun articles are the ones that I send to UAW. I think that's enough job.

If you have any suggestion it's welcome.
robinjackman
Trust:
every time ezine article showing some mistake in article and i don't understand why it happen?

This topic was started on Sep 30, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.