Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Posting the same articles to different directories

PremiumMember
terry221
Trust:

Posting the same articles to different directories

Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie and have just put up my first site - a book review site. "http://bookreviewsbyterry.com" I have posted my first article to 5 article directories. The article is the same for each directory. Is this what I should be doing? or should I be 'spinning the article'. Learn by asking I guess!
Regards

Terry
Last edited by sydney on 29 Jul 11 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed broken link

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Welcome to Affilorama, Terry :)

It would be best to submit rewritten articles (at least 50% different) to article directories so that each would have a chance to rank well in search engines.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
terry221
Trust:
Thank you for your help. I suspected as much. Now I am getting the idea of this Article business.
Cheers.

This topic was started on Apr 22, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.