Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Meta Tags

mrehan
Trust:

Meta Tags

Hi, I use Xsitepro. When using the keyword analysis on traffic travis my site gets a cross on the description box which suggests that the meta tags are not included.Title and H1 tags are ok. But i have included my keywords in the description box in the page setting page in xsite pro which I think should take care of the meta tags. So why is traffic travis marking a cross for description in the keyword analysis? What am I missing?
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Can you please give us your site URL so that we could check the results on our end? You could post it here or send and email to support@affilorama.com.

Thanks!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Dec 06, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.