Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Link Vana Versus AMA Versus Article Marketer

abcbgjghiuy
Trust:

Link Vana Versus AMA Versus Article Marketer

Hi,

I have already owned Article Marketer.

Was wondering what is the difference between article marketer and AMA?

What do you guys think about Link Vana?

Your feedback will be most appreciated!

Thanks
abcbgjghiuy
Trust:
Any comments?
PremiumMember
jdsonline
Trust:
I don't have any experience with AMA, but have used Article Marketer and Linkvana. Article Marketer did work well for getting my articles distributed all over the net and building a bunch of backlinks. I was happy to see that the backlinks were built over time in a natural fashion. The problem that I had with Article Marketer is that it is a pain to get articles approved. They are extremely strict about content and linking and it make is very tough if you are trying to write any sort of promotional content.

As for Linkvana...I'm a huge fan. I've been a memeber for probably 4 or 5 months now and it has been awesome for targeting certain keywords. It's not cheap, so make sure you have time to write the 100 word posts before investing the money. They get to be a pain to write, so I outsource most of mine but the service is great.

This topic was started on May 01, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.