Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

How can I get my websites ranked on Bing / Microsoft live?

cherrytree
Trust:

How can I get my websites ranked on Bing / Microsoft live?

i am fairly new but have learned to optimize my sites well for google and good for yahoo ,but not at all well for live.com (bing) how do i learn to do good for live.com since soon yahoo will change and rank websites like live.com anyone know any good resources for learning optimization for live.com cherrytree
jpastorizo
Trust:
cherrytree,

Based on my experience (which is not a whole lot) the indexing is really fast with google. It took my site about 6-8 weeks before getting indexed in MSN, Yahoo, Ask.com and altavista.

Just optimize for google (since they have majority of the traffic anyway) and you will be fine. Your site will be indexed by the other search engines soon without having to do a different SEO approach just to get ranked in those.

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

cherrytree
Trust:
my website has been around for more than 8 weeks in google for 2 "search terms i'am #4 and #6 and i'am on page 1 of yahoo for 4 "search terms" and i'am #1 and #4 for 2 of those "search terms"(thanks mark ling). So the amount of time of the listing is not the problem i'am not ranked at all in live.com and in 4 to 6 months yahoo will change and use a yahoo "front end"(cosmetics) but have a live.com "back end"(ranking method mechanics,whatever) Since down the road i may lose valuable ranking i want to start learning how to "Optimize" for bing(live.com) anyone knowing a resource that helps with bing please let me know thank, cherrytree http://www.greatproducts.ws

This topic was started on Sep 17, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.