Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

How 2 Minimize A Site's Chances Of Being Sandboxed By Google

affilojetpackpurchasedept
Trust:

How 2 Minimize A Site's Chances Of Being Sandboxed By Google

What can a person do to minimize Google's chances of sand boxing a web site?

Thanks, Andrew
Private message me if you want to purchase AffiloJetPack through my affiliate link because if you do purchase it through my link I will show you how you can have your web site business owned by a protected company that you own and operate for a small price relatively, and you can have people, Google, and affiliate programs pay you in a strong currency like the Hong Kong dollar, Aussie Dollar, or the New Zealand Dollar and the money goes into a protected bank instead of into the currency or a bank in the crumbling economy of your debt ridden country wherever you may be. You do not have to be paid in a quickly depreciating currency anymore and you can worry less about your business being taken away from you if it is attacked for selling something GOOD that a police state agency does not like since they are protecting the big sellers who do not like to lose profits to little old you and your web site business.

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Adding only quality content to your website is one way, having backlinks from relevant sites is another. But these still will not guarantee a website will not be sand boxed. "New" sites, those that are have been built 6 months or less, get sand boxed from time to time.
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

affilojetpackpurchasedept
Trust:
I wonder if purchasing your domain for more than one year could help since it shows Google you are more serious about and committed to making your site a success? Also, if you build content more naturally by adding it gradually it may help since a site that all of a sudden appears with 30 pages could be placed under suspicion for being a PLR made site?

Andrew
Private message me if you want to purchase AffiloJetPack through my affiliate link because if you do purchase it through my link I will show you how you can have your web site business owned by a protected company that you own and operate for a small price relatively, and you can have people, Google, and affiliate programs pay you in a strong currency like the Hong Kong dollar, Aussie Dollar, or the New Zealand Dollar and the money goes into a protected bank instead of into the currency or a bank in the crumbling economy of your debt ridden country wherever you may be. You do not have to be paid in a quickly depreciating currency anymore and you can worry less about your business being taken away from you if it is attacked for selling something GOOD that a police state agency does not like since they are protecting the big sellers who do not like to lose profits to little old you and your web site business.

This topic was started on May 13, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.