Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

EZA and Author Names

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:

EZA and Author Names

Just thought I'd post this so that others know. Make sure you submit your article with the right name if you have more than one on EZA. Because even if they approve one with the right resource box but the wrong author name, all they will let you do is change the resource box!

I recently submitted one that went through the entire approval process with no problems. But I noticed after it went live that I had submitted it with the wrong author name. So I tried, twice, to correct it just by changing the author name. Both times, the rejection was that the author name did not match the resource box -- the very thing I was TRYING to fix. After several emails with support, I learned that once an article is published, they WILL NOT change the author name.

I understand the intent, but was frustrated because it was approved with mismatched author names the first time. Still, the only thing they would do is to tell me to change the resource box to match the user name. I did, because I think the article will get me traffic. Just thought I'd share with everyone here to double check the author name you submit with if you have multiple names so that you can avoid the frustration I've had the last few days trying to fix this!

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Thanks for the heads up, Grady :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Your welcome :D

When I first posted this, I had just learned it and was a little ticked, but I'm over it and chalked it up to a lesson learned... And since, I've submitted 2 more articles... Both times double checking to make sure I had the author name I intended ;)

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

This topic was started on May 28, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.