Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Does Affiloblueprint place great emphasis on using AMA?

paulie69
Trust:

Does Affiloblueprint place great emphasis on using AMA?

Hello everyone,

I'm ready to buy Affiloblueprint (finally!). I previously heard somewhere that it pretty heavily promotes AMA. A staff member also told me a while back that Mark was considering making AMA an integral, compulsory part of the course.

I'd be very disappointed though when I buy AB to find out that AMA was heavily promoted. I've had bad experience with AMA (like a lot of others) and wouldn't necessarily want to use their so-called "service" again. To be honest, I would be at my wits end to buy AB only to find out I would be at any kind of disadvantage just because I didn't want to use AMA.

So my question is, can anyone please tell me what the current situation is re this? How heavily does AB promote AMA? Is using AMA a mandatory part of AB now?

Thanks very much in advance
Regards
Paul.
Last edited by paulie69 on 26 Oct 10 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PremiumMember
newstart
Trust:
The basic answer to your question is "NO". AMA otherwise known as Article Marketing Automation is only mentioned in one of the AffiloBlueprint lessons.

Most of AffiloBlueprint deals with building static niche websites using either Word Press or X-Site Pro. The program is a highly detailed step by step program to create static websites.

AMA is provided as a method of article submission marketing to subject related blogs. You are invited to use any marketing method you deem acceptable to your personal needs and characteristics. The point is the creation of quality back links to your static website not the use of any one particular methodology.
paulie69
Trust:
Hi Newstart,

Thanks for your excellent answer - that's good news indeed. I really appreciate it :)

Best regards
Paul.

This topic was started on Oct 26, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.