Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Awesome way to use social media

dawning
Trust:

Awesome way to use social media

I have been using a really powerful tool called Synnd, by Charles Heflin. It uses thousands of people like you and me to create a huge, living community to add posts, links, comments, etc. to all the bookmarking and social media sites.
Everybody knows you need to use these sites, but it is so time-consuming! Our time should be spent creating content, not marketing it!
You can get a free version, which I did. I soon upgraded though, it is just so useful and powerful.
Link removed by moderator
Randy Hough
Genius in the making!

kdruhl
Trust:
You are creating links, and the appearance of social proof. This works for a while. You will build real reputation and loyal customers only by offering real value. Use social media to keep connecting with your leads, and draw in their circle of friends. That can give you real viral exposure.

This topic was started on Feb 11, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.