Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Automated Content and Bookmark Distribution

magtan
Trust:

Automated Content and Bookmark Distribution

Hi Friends,
I am just starting out and wonder if anyone can offer recommendation on a good content and bookmark distribution channel, ideally automated.

When learnt about this 1 month ago, I was told Onlywire, but that is obviously no good anymore. Apparently there are bad names for social bookmarking sites now as there are gradually being treated as spamming.

Is there any good content and bookmark distribution that still works and if not, do you have any suggestions for an effective way to build backlinks, which I assume is what onlywire was meant to do?

Thanks

magtan
Trust:
Hi,
Just to add to my earlier post, has anyone tried www.easysubmits.com and is it any good?

Thanks

beager
Trust:
You could make your own with iMacros For Firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3863 and I believe it is free although I have the paid version.
Do onto others as you would be treated and you will be rewarded

This topic was started on Apr 07, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.