Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Almost done with article marketing, what's next!?

marcovandaar
Trust:

Almost done with article marketing, what's next!?

Hello hello,

I am almost done with the article markering by rewriting and adding all articles to AMA, EZA and 2 more directory's.

What more can i do?

I was thinking about building high pr backlinks and so. I really want quality, and work smarter instead of harder.

But i know nothing about building high pr backlinks. I know about high PR profile backlinks. but by reading serveral forums it is a black hat teknique and not good for your site on long term, you even can get penalized by google.

So please.. help!

kinds regards
marco
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You could build high PR backlinks by submitting to article directories with high PR and posting comments on high PR forums (like .edu and .gov sites).

The next step to article marketing would be doing the Web 2.0 Strategy (Affiloblueprint Week 8, lesson 1).
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on May 08, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.