Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

All In One SEO and Title Tag Plugins

PremiumMember
perswealth
Trust:

All In One SEO and Title Tag Plugins

Just have a question about these two plugins. Can (and should) i use these two plugins together, or just one of them? If i use both of them, will they overlap each other and screw up my blog? I know this may seem like a dumb question, but i'm new ; ) Just curious... Thanks,
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi perswealth,
What title tag plugin are you referring to exactly? It's pretty unlikely they'll clash, but if they do, you can easily uninstall the title tag one and just keep the All In One SEO pack.
All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
perswealth
Trust:
hello Mark,

It's just a plugin that wordpress has and i hear that it is good for SEO. But i also hear that all in one SEO pack plugin is essential too. but it seems like the All in one SEO can do what the Title tag plugin can, plus more. I was just curious if i did both, would it screw up my blog. But i get your point. thanks!

This topic was started on Aug 06, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.