Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

PPC Question

mamtrader
Trust:

PPC Question

Guys, quick question.

Just created my first PPC ad. Uploaded to my my main site (public_html/ppccampaigns). What is the display url though (i.e. How do I bring it up online?)

Thanks - Jon.
mamtrader
Trust:
On a side note, i've also noticed that I have recently become a member of staff at affilorama, lol.

I think it may be a bug in the system somewhere...just a heads up.
jethro.aragon
Trust:
Hi Jon,

How is the ad coded? I think you need to include that file to the main scripting of your webpage. It really depends on how that page is coded. Can you give us an idea?

You may also try typing on the address bar:
<http://www.(your site's name).com/ppccampaigns.(the extension of the file).>

Can you please post the URL of your website so that I can take a look at it and maybe figure it out.

Anyway, the staff banner issue has already been fixed. I was also surprised when I saw the "staff" banner under my profile pic. I thought that it was just with my profile but when I checked, almost everybody is experiencing the same thing.

I think it's because they are doing some upgrades/updates with the website.

Cheers!
-Jethro-

"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.”

This topic was started on Aug 23, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.