Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

PPC and keywords

desinaner
Trust:

PPC and keywords

Hello!

I am trying to learn as much as I can from the free lessons. Can someone check if I am getting this right?

People use AdWords or some other program with their Ads and they pay to have those Ads show up when people type in certain keywords. Affiliates that use Adsense on their pages are where these content Ads show up (unless search ppc Ads) and ads by google (adsense) automatically decides if the ads are relevant to your website?

or can I tell google what keywords I want the ppc ads on my website to be related to? So that I can SEO my website to those same keywords so that the visitors on my site are not only interested in my site but the ads are going to be clicked more?

I feel like I am getting it but there are things I feel I am confused about! haha
Thanks in advance
desinaner
Trust:
bump!
robinjackman
Trust:
you can get ppc related keywords through google adwords keyword tool.

This topic was started on Sep 11, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.