Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Please give some advice on my PPC campaign ideas

mrtopham
Trust:

Please give some advice on my PPC campaign ideas

Hey There,

I'm Sean, and brand new to IM/AM. I Joined Affilorama...yesterday. Since then I have been going full throttle with ideas and concepts. I have very little time to learn as much as possible because school starts on Wednesday(I'm 15yrs old). I will be spending most of my savings so far on the monthly payments to Affilorama. So far Affilorama is awesome! I haven't watched all of the videos but I have a basic idea on most of the topics.

Anyways Here are My Ideas...(I'd love some advice and critique)

Idea #1

To start a website - My Garden Secrets
It is largely about Gardening, Plants, Garden Design. I will have a variety of articles about different garden types, plants and techniques etc.
I intend to make money from AdSense and reviewing a small selection of ClickBank products targeted at gardening.

Idea #2

To Start an AdWords PPC campaign that advertises a catering product from ClickBank. I am not too sure about PPC, do I just link straight to the merchant site or do I have to have a landing page?

Please Can I Have Some Guidance!

Cheers,
Sean
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
G'day Sean,

I think you must be the youngest member here. The other kids at school are going to be jealous when they see you making money online, while they're slaving away at maccas :)

I like your first idea. I don't know anything about the gardening niche, but it could definitely be a good plan. Do some research and you'll find out more about it.

As for PPC, if you're at school and don't have much cash, I would think it's easier to make money using SEO, as PPC can chew cash up pretty quick when you're new to everything.

Don't get too overwhelmed, theres a lot to learn.

Cheers,
Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
mrtopham wrote:Hey There,

I'm Sean, and brand new to IM/AM. I Joined Affilorama...yesterday. Since then I have been going full throttle with ideas and concepts. I have very little time to learn as much as possible because school starts on Wednesday(I'm 15yrs old). I will be spending most of my savings so far on the monthly payments to Affilorama. So far Affilorama is awesome! I haven't watched all of the videos but I have a basic idea on most of the topics.

Anyways Here are My Ideas...(I'd love some advice and critique)

Idea #1

To start a website - My Garden Secrets
It is largely about Gardening, Plants, Garden Design. I will have a variety of articles about different garden types, plants and techniques etc.
I intend to make money from AdSense and reviewing a small selection of ClickBank products targeted at gardening.

Idea #2

To Start an AdWords PPC campaign that advertises a catering product from ClickBank. I am not too sure about PPC, do I just link straight to the merchant site or do I have to have a landing page?

Please Can I Have Some Guidance!

Cheers,
Sean

I remember starting when I was 14....

I will give you one advice......... patience! :D Why does school start on Feb 6th?

Do you know any web design? To do a successful PPC campaign you are going to want to have your own domain for best results. As for gardening, I have never looked into that yet. But, anything is possible :) Take your time and learn everything you can.... there is no rush.

Adrian,